Monday, August 18, 2008

Redneck Ingenuity

Man, oh, man did I wish I had my camera on the way home from work yesterday because I saw one of the greatest examples of redneck ingenuity that I’ve ever seen. The truth is, though, I probably never would have been able to get a good picture from the bus I was riding on. So I will attempt to recreate the visual image for you.

I was casually looking out my window and listening to my
iPod when what did I see pulling out of the junk shop parking lot? It was a 1980s vintage Toyota Tercel (see picture) with a red riding lawnmower strapped onto both the trunk and the roof. Now close your eyes and try and picture what I have described. Ok, you can stop laughing now.
















I can usually find a song to connect with anything, but this one might have me stumped. Does anyone have any song ideas for mowers on top of cars? What about redneck ingenuity?

Here is one possibility in the category: Kid Rock’s "American Bad Boys." Wow, this is not only really bad; it’s really scary. I hope I can fall asleep tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment